Aims and Christian Values
Our Aims & Christian values are linked to our Vision.
- to offer an all-round excellent education for pupils of all abilities and backgrounds by providing a positive working environment in which all children and staff can develop to their full potential.
- to provide the highest standards of achievement for all.
- to provide and maintain a Christian environment.
- to provide the highest standards of personal care and support and individual development.
- to provide the best preparation for adult life and develop supportive links between school, home, parish and the wider community.
- to provide the highest standard of communication with parents, parish and the wider community, involving them in all aspects of school life.
Trinity is part of the Trinitas Academy Trust together with Christ Church (Erith), St Augustine of Canterbury, Jubilee, Northwood and St Paul's (Slade Green) Primary Schools and Cornerstone Special School. This exciting collaboration has created a family of schools where strong Christian values are at the centre of everything we do.
Our Christian Values
Our School Christian Values are Hope, Compassion and Forgiveness
Our first value is Hope. Our message of saying no for the bigger yes is encapsulated in the hope that we have for our young people that they grow, develop and mature to make good decisions throughout their life based on the forgiveness and new life that Jesus offers.
Our second value is Compassion. This is shown through the story of Jesus taking the time to heal Simon's mother-in-law before moving out to heal many other people in need.
Our third value is Forgiveness. This is what Jesus set out to do on his missions taking the message of forgiveness and new life to all people. This value helps our pupils to envisage themselves as being a part of of the bigger picture and part of the message itself.