Our Aims & Christian values are linked to our Vision.
● to offer an all-round excellent education for pupils of all abilities and backgrounds by providing a positive working environment in which all children and staff can develop to their full potential.
● to provide the highest standards of achievement for all.
● to provide and maintain a Christian environment.
● to provide the highest standards of personal care and support and individual development.
● to provide the best preparation for adult life and develop supportive links between school, home, parish and the wider community.
● to provide the highest standard of communication with parents, parish and the wider community, involving them in all aspects of school life.
Trinity is part of the Trinitas Academy Trust together with Christ Church (Erith), St Augustine of Canterbury, Jubilee, Northwood and St Paul's (Slade Green) Primary Schools. This exciting collaboration has created a family of schools where strong Christian values are at the centre of everything we do.
Our Christian Values
Our School Christian Values are Hope, Compassion and Forgiveness
Our first value is Hope. The Bible passage which we associate with this value is Psalm 62.5-8
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone: my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he alone is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honour depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
Our second value is Compassion. The Bible passage associated with this is Matthew 25.38-40:
When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Our third value is Forgiveness. The Bible passage associated with this is Luke 11.4:
Forgive us our sins, as we also forgive everyone who sins against us.
Whilst pursuing the aims and values set out above, we take every opportunity to promote British Values. These are defined by the government as
the rule of law
tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs
The Christian community which we seek to develop is an ideal environment in which these values may be promoted, both in formal Citizenship and RE lessons and in our daily interactions with each other.