Aims and Values
● to offer an all-round excellent education for pupils of all abilities and backgrounds by providing a positive working environment in which all children and staff can develop to their full potential.
● to provide the highest standards of achievement for all.
● to provide and maintain a Christian environment. Please see this link for further information on our Christian Values
● to provide the highest standards of personal care and support and individual development.
● to provide the best preparation for adult life and develop supportive links between school, home, parish and the wider community.
● to provide the highest standard of communication with parents, parish and the wider community, involving them in all aspects of school life.
Trinity is part of the Trinitas Academy Trust together with Christ Church (Erith) and St Augustine of Canterbury Primary Schools. This exciting partnership has created a family of schools where strong Christian values are at the centre of everything we do.
Whilst pursuing the aims set out above, we take every opportunity to promote British Values. These are defined by the government as
- the rule of law
- individual liberty
- mutual respect
- tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs
The Christian community which we seek to develop is an ideal environment in which these values may be promoted, both in formal Citizenship and RE lessons and in our daily interactions with each other.